Wednesday, December 13, 2006


15. Crónica

There was a time where I was sharing a house with
three men. Physically delicious but untouchable.
Things were boring then. I though about ways of making
this communal life more interesting and came up with
the idea of having a house maid. One hour per week.
They all said yes (because no one liked to clean
toilets)
I proposed to put an advert on the local newspaper.
A few ladies answered the advert, came to our house,
had tea with me and chatted about cleaning. None of
them I felt was appropriated for the job. With the
exception of a blond girl, gorgeous, long legs. She
was the type that wears short skirts, tight trousers
and likes to show what she had with a nice prominent
cleavage. The way she moved her lips was hypnotizing
and very sexy, the way she walked was fantastic.
She was sexy.
I asked her to come back when everyone was at home. I
wanted to know if they feel sexual desire for her.
When she entered the room (I hadn't told she would be
our maid) we were all having dinner. The guys couldn't
concentrate on what they were eating and stayed after
the meal was finished chatting away.
They really fancied her. And I could tell it so
clearly.
She left and I told them that she would come to work
on our house for one hour every Thursday from five
until six in the afternoon.
They got sad because unfortunately that is the time
they leave work and still would take about half hour
to arrive at home. Almost could make it to see her
every Thursday, but very seldom.
The girl's wages was way above any house maid's
salary. That was my idea, which I never shared with
anyone, to pay her a lot of money – she would feel
important, they would have to make a big effort to
have her.
Since the first week that Thursdays became very
interesting. She would leave at six o'clock sharp and
a few minutes later the guys would arrive, one and
soon after the other. Somehow they managed to arrive
earlier and even made it home before six a few times,
just. Enough to keep the desire alive.
To keep things interesting I would pass gossip from
one side to the other. Which one she liked better
(which would change as often as the weather), which
one was the sexiest.
To me this was between sharing an object of desire
(although a different desire, being me a woman and
them men) and observing desire as a voyeur.
I spent exiting moments in this observation and
experience on desire of the untouchable. Being all
physically untouchable (for choice or for whatever
other reason).
One day everything ended. On a Sunday rainy day, she
decided to knock on the door, see if someone was in
and get protection from the unstoppable rain and have
a chat. The boyfriend came in with her and they talked
about life. Next week we all agreed that we couldn't
afford the luxury of having a maid. With it my sensual
awareness of their beautiful presence as males faded.
They became the nice guys I share the house with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter